Saturday, September 8, 2012

Yellow Snapdragon

I've been a crafty little lady!  I bought a desk from the Habitat for Humanity Restore here in Athens.  I sanded it down, cleaned it up, and painted it.  For $18 + paint + 5 hours of work I have a brand new desk!  It's going upstairs in our "office" room.  I really didn't want to go out and spend a ton of money on office  furniture when it may be easier to buy something cheap, use it for the next few years, and then donate it when we move again. Typically, I prefer more neutral colors for the home, but I always like to have one room with lots of fun colors.  Check it out!
Before
After

We are still on the look out for some used bookshelves.  This is my pinterest inspiration.  The backboard of the bookshelves will match the desk. 





1 comment: