Monday, April 16, 2012

The Bachelorette

Since my last post I have started my eighth and final rotation for the year.  In three short weeks my time in pharmacy school will come to an end!  May 12th will be such an exciting day!  I'm so proud of my invitations that Allan made in his letterpress class. 

Thursday night was the annual pharmacy school crawfish boil and Friday was awards day.  It was good to see classmates that I haven't seen in awhile!  This weekend we celebrated Danielle's upcoming wedding with a lingerie shower/bachelorette party in Bay St. Louis/New Orleans.  It was so much fun!  The French Quarter Festival was going on this weekend so New Orleans was packed out.  Here are a few pictures from the weekend!  I can't wait to do it again for Ann Katelyn in a couple of months!
The French Quarter
Ann Katelyn, Pauline, and Ashley at dinner!
Mikki, Danielle, and I at dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment