Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Last Spring Break

This past week was the last spring break I'll ever have and honestly I don't think that's anything to complain about.  I'm so ready to be done with school that the idea of never having another spring break doesn't bother me not one bit.  Nonetheless, since it was in fact, spring break, a small trip of sorts was in order.  Pooja and I went to see Melissa in Ocean Springs for a few days.  We ate, shopped, went to the beach, watched movies, hung out, and ate some more.  It was such a fun, low-key, relaxing trip.  Thanks, Melissa and Josh for being great hosts!

I also got to spend some time with my family for the first time in a few months.  I got to see sweet Megan and her pretty engagement ring.  I got to kiss Ava's cheeks at church today and bid Natalie farewell before her and Andrew's big move. I got to see Julianne and her parent's new house in Madison and I had a great dinner with Danielle on the Square.  All in all it was a great spring break, but I'm glad to be back home with Allan and Daisy.  Last rotation starts tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment