Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I don't know about you, but I'm feelin' 22!!

For Christmas, Allan got me tickets to Taylor Swift's Red Tour in Atlanta.  Judge if you must, but I think she is fabulous!!  Obviously, I'm not the only person that thinks this!  Her music is just so fun and catchy!  She is so humble and appreciative of her fans.  She writes her own music and I love her style!  She is a wonderful role model for young people and puts on a really great show.  Her concerts draw a crowd of all ages.  Yes, there are a lot of screaming young girls, but we were completely surrounded by people our age, couples, older women, daughters my age with their mothers, etc.  The show was phenomenal.  The details were amazing.  The critics have given the tour rave reviews and for good reason.  I had the BEST time and if I could go again I totally would. 
Perfection!

Her stage was shaped like a human heart- very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment