Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wedding Weekend

It's a rainy day here in Athens.  I have the day off and it feels like a good time to finally update the blog.  I  suppose I'll pick up where I left off!

The first weekend in March, Daniel and Megan got married!  I can't believe it has already been over 3 months.  The wedding was beautiful and our church at home was almost filled to capacity with people there to celebrate the joyous occasion.  Daniel and Megan have dated off and on since high school and both our family and hers have been rooting for their relationship from the beginning.  Megan is the kind of girl every sister wants for her brother.  She is so kind and sweet; responsible, yet fun; and will be a great wife and mother (and aunt to future little Innman children).  Needless to say we were all thrilled on their special day.  Welcome to the family, sweet Megan!
Megan and her sister, Erin

Daniel, Craig, Chance, Allan, and myself

One happy groom!


No comments:

Post a Comment